Lagos PDP Spokesman, Hakeem Amode, Expresses Appreciation To Well-Wishers On Birthday

 


The Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State, Hon. Hakeem Amode, has expressed his appreciation to those who felicitated with him on his birthday on June 11, 2024.

Hon. Amode's appreciation was contained in a press release entitled; 
"Thank You for Celebrating My Birthday with Me, May We All Live Long," dated June 12, 2024.

Amode stated that "I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who celebrated my birthday with me yesterday, June 11, 2024.

"I am truly at a loss for words to adequately convey my appreciation for your phone calls, text messages, and the outpouring of well-wishes on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Radio, Print media, and other media.

"Your kind words, comments, and gifts truly made my day special. I do not take this for granted, as it has shown me the depth of the support and friendship I have around me," he said.

He said further that the overwhelming and encouraging messages are proof that Nigerians value relationships and that remembering someone's birthday is a cherished part of our lives.

"My prayer is that the Almighty Allah continues to keep all of us safe and grants us many more glorious years together.

"I also wish to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Sallah celebration in advance," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHSR Petitions IGP, NHRC Over Alleged Police Brutality, Unlawful Detention Of Suraju Asimiyu

Expert Seeks Employment Of Health Technologists ... As De Potter College Of Health Technology Graduates 694

Warm Congratulations To Alhaji Wasiu Lawal, APC Chairmanship Candidate Of Ado-Odo/Ota LGA In November 16 Election A Shining Example of Hard Work and Dedication: Alhaji Wasiu Lawal